WPC Pergola is a complete weather-proof product that shows optimum performance under the sun and in the rain. We are engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting material for WPC Pergolas. The WPC Pergola material that we offer is highly demanded by the customers due to its elegant look, perfect finish, easy installation and low maintenance cost.
Main for villas, gardens, colony plots, restaurants, outdoor park ect.
The WPC pergola basically solved the problem that wood easily gets rot and deformed after exposing to moist and water environment, it can be used in environment where traditional wooden products can not be applied. Pest control, anti-moth, various colors to choose from, embodied with wood sense and wood texture, color can also be customized as clients require.
Wood Plastic composite Pergola is made up of wood plastic composite material posting , beam , railing , the WPC material i suitable for outdoor with its features : weather proof , eco friendly , moth proof and high strength . Wth various types and shapes , it is widely used in Europe , Austrial , America , etc .
The environment friendly WPC outdoor products we produced are made of :
— 35% HDPE (Grace A Recycles HDPE)
— 60% Wood fiber (Including Anti-UV agent , Anti-oxidation agent,stabilizers , colorants , anti fungus agent , coupling agent , reinforcing agent , lubricants ,etc.)
— 5% Chemical Additives (Including Anti-UV agent, Anti-oxidation agent , stabilizers, colorants , anti fungus agent , coupling agent , reinforcing agent , lubricants ,etc)
1. Before installing the joist, make sure the ground is flat and solid so that the joist can be fastened tightly on the ground. Then dig holes with percussion drill in the deck area and bury the plastic tube into the holes.
2. Take the buried expansion tube as center, put the joist stably on the center line, pierce the joist with pistol drill and nail the screw into the expansion tube.
3. Nail the expansion screw into the top of the vertical joint of two joists.
4. Put flat the deck along the vertical direction of joists, the ending deck can be fixed on the joist with screw to make sure the accuracy of it being the base floor for other decks.
5. Install clips on the other side of the first deck, and start installing decks in order.
6. Install 2 joists in the longitudinal joint of two decks.
7. To avoid possible deformation caused by temperature change, joists can not be tied too closely.
8. Outside the last deck, use the same installation method as that of the first deck, install edge seal and terminal sealing board.
Ask: Are wood plastic composite products environmentally friendly?
Answer: Yes. Because WPC will not splinter, warp or fade the way wood does, it dramatically reduces the wasteful cycle of repair and replacement and eliminates the frequent application of environmentally harmful paint, sealers and stains.
Ask: Will WPC decking and railing fade in color?
Answer: Most materials exposed to UV and other weathering effects will fade.WPC decking and railing solutions are blended with high quality raw material and UV-inhibiting pigments to minimize fade and produce products consistent in color. All products will fade evenly. WPC Evolutions has an added 25-year Fade.
Ask: What are the main decking installation accessories?
Answer: Decking accessories including : keel, stainless steel clip or plastic clip ,nails, expansion screw, edge skirting .
Ask: What’s characteristic of WPC?
Answer: Looks and feels like natural wood, Durable,anti-impact ,wearproof ,with high density,High capacity of UV-resistance,and color stability. Highly resistant to moisture and termites,Easy to be installed and low labor cost,Requires no painting ,no glue,low maintenance.
Ask: What’s the lifetime value of WPC?
Answer: Because WPC never rots or warps, painting and staining is not required, however with pressure-treated wood decks, these costs add up over time. After four years, the total cost of owning a WPC deck equals the cost of a pressure-treated wood deck. Over the life of the purchase, WPC offers a far greater value than wood. Clean it twice a year and you’re done so you can spend more time enjoying your outdoor living space, rather than working on it.
We offer free samples to customers all over the world, and customers share the international express cost with us. In general, we send out samples by DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT, ARAMEX, etc...., shipping time will be about 1~3 days to different countries and areas.